- When the head of HR for a local, publicly traded company needed an experienced real estate agent to assist the new Chief Financial Officer in finding an Atlanta home, he called Anne.
- When a local hedge fund company needed an informed agent to help a recent recruit, they called Anne.
- When the Chief Operating Officer of an emerging growth company needed a savvy agent to assist him and his wife in identifying a home which wasn’t currently on the market, they called Anne.
- When three investors needed their renovated residential project sold, they called Anne.
- When a recent seller was uncertain about the current market environment and wanted a professional, personalized consultation, she called Anne.
- When a corporate executive was relocating to Atlanta, he called Anne.
- When a former client realized that a neighbor was interested in selling her home, she suggested that they call Anne, and they did.